Any pest control company will tell you that true pest control requires ongoing management, which means regular treatments are the best way to get rid of current home pest problems and prevent potential problems from arising.
With quarterly pest control plans from reliable pest control companies like Terminix, you’ll never have to worry about whether or not your home is protected against roaches, ants and other common household pests. Many plans even offer complimentary home visits to get rid of pests that may appear between regular service visits.
Why Should I Schedule Regular Pest Treatments?
Regular pest treatments are recommended for all pest control customers interested in fully controlling the pest populations in their homes.
However, you may especially want to consider a quarterly pest control plan if:
- You live in an old home. If you’ve ever lived in an older home, you probably know how common pest problems can be. Not only do older homes lack many of the pest-resistant materials included in newer construction projects — most have also developed hundreds of cracks and holes that allow pests to easily enter your home.
- You live in a new home. Pests (like termites) and the damage they cause can seriously diminish the property value of your brand-new home — don’t wait until it’s too late to do something about your pest problem. Even if you don’t currently have a pest infestation, regular treatments will often prevent pests from entering your home in the first place.
- You live in an area that’s particularly prone to pest problems. Do a little research to find out which pests are common to your area, and check to make sure that your local pest control company’s quarterly pest control plan covers these pests.
- You live in a wooded area. Regular treatments for pests like fleas, ticks and mosquitoes are particularly important for customers who live in areas with a lot of trees.
- You deal with a lot of moisture problems. Whether you live in a rainy area, on a floodplain, or near a large body of water, quarterly pest control treatments are vital in keeping pest populations under control. Moisture attracts a number of harmful pests, including termites, and a regular pest control plan will keep these critters at bay.
For more information on the benefits of quarterly pest control plans visit www.insect.com.