Guess what people are doing these days – they are actually making money through the Internet. People augment their income with online jobs or even perform full time work online. The jobs that people do online include:
- Web Design – Those with creative talent and know how to use Photoshop or Macromedia software are in demand. Design projects go from a minimum of $200 per web site and up. Those with training in fine arts or with a natural eye for beauty can pretty much get easy work online.
- Copywriting Services – There is also a solid demand for copy writers. Copywriters are responsible for writing advertising copy and generating creative concepts, often in collaboration with an art director or creative director. This can either be a regular writing engagement or a per-article setup. Copywriting work can go $10-$20 per article.
- Problogging – Some people like to share their thoughts, opinions and emotions. They sometimes strongly feel about issues around them and write freely. Fortunately, there are now blog networks that would hire people to write blog content.
- Home-based Employees – companies are now more open to individuals who work from home. Some tech companies going international sometimes prefer to hire just one person to serve as a consul. That person initially works from home. There are also some US based tech operations who actively search for programmers and SEO experts. They accept work from home terms but require a tracking software be installed on a employee’s computer. This allows them to track the hours of actual work done.
- Domaining – this is a broad term referring to the purchase of domain names and ‘parking’ it on money-making websites like SEDO.com. Look at trends on TV, movies and even games and figure out what domain names would be valuable. Recently, a software company named Blizzard announced that they would release a new game called StarCraft 2. An entrepreneur bought domain names related to ‘starcraft 2’ with the hopes of reselling it online. This is an perfect example of domaining.
If you are interested in making your own money online, consider the options above. There are materials available around the net. There are also networks you could start connecting with to learn more about online money-making ventures. Start making money online.