I’ve come upon this article by Telegraph regarding silly complaints made by summer/holiday tourists. I had a laugh and would like to share them to you in summary here. I would encourage you though to visit their webpage so you can see the funny pictures too, I’m only sharing their top ten. Here it is:
1. A tourist at a top African game lodge overlooking a waterhole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant, complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel “inadequate”.
2. A woman threatened to call police after claiming that she’d been locked in by staff. When in fact, she had mistaken the “do not disturb” sign on the back of the door as a warning to remain in the room.
3. “The beach was too sandy.”
4. A guest at a Novotel in Australia complained his soup was too thick and strong. He was inadvertently slurping the gravy at the time.
5. “Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women.”
6. “We bought ‘Ray-Ban’ sunglasses for five euros (£3.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were fake.”
7. “No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled.”
8. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England it only took the Americans three hours to get home.”
9. “My fiancé and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
10. “I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends’ three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller.”
Read the rest in this list right here...