It’s a huge frowner to a lot, but still to some this is a season that they’ve long waited for. It’s spring… and just like the beautiful birds who come back to their old nests… our homes are due for a little cleaning. Time to clean all the winter grime and junk to free up home life with bliss. I remember Lowes TV commercials all beaming with stuff to use for the clean-up job ahead.
To get you started, here are a few tips to consider before you pick up that broom:
1. When you dust, start at the top and work down.
2. Take all your cleaning tools, avoid unnecessary trips back and forth.
3. Clean as you go! It takes a lot less time to remove new dirt than old.
4. Leave baking soda on carpeting over night will absorb musty odors
5, Make a checklist of chores to get organized first.
6. Wash walls from the bottom up, to avoid streaking.
7. Use old socks as mitts for cleaning difficult wood work.
8. Wash small knickknacks instead of dusting.
9. To removing heel marks , take pencil eraser and rub them off.
10. Don’t mix cleaning products. Ammonia and bleach are toxic.