Has been quite some time since my last movie out. I’ve always wanted to see The Bucket List too. Is the film really good? There are some Jack Nicholson movies that I skipped because reviews weren’t really great. I’d make The Bucket List an exception BUT hey, if some of you would say it’s not worth the time. I’d skip this one too.
Jumping to a related topic I’ve asked a few of my friends about what’s on their bucket list. Some came back with hilarious answers like the following:
- Die my hair red – which he actually did a month ago, then shaved it off
- Scuba dive
- Embrace a traffic policeman for doing a good job
- Taking a pee off the tallest building in the city
- Walk the beach in his underwear
- Talk to a total stranger on the train
- Sing the anthem at a ballgame
- Be in a ballgame
- Take time to kill time
Well that last one will sure come wouldn’t it??? But if heaven will punish the guy, I hope he lives forever! Remember that 300 line? Classic.
Well, anyway… here are some tips on making that bucket list a progressing reality, check it out:
- Write it down – you have to have an actual list!
- Schedule it – except for #10 you can actually make #s 1-9 happen
- Recruit others to help you tick your items – someone has got to push you to sing, to pee, to embrace (to die? LOL). You need people to help you do your thang!