OK, I’ve heard about great on-the-road multi-tasking tips but isn’t this a little over-the-top EVEN to think about! Just wanted to make you start the week with a smile (i hope). Don’t worry, those aren’t operational “thrones” they got there. Just something I’d say this little town or telephone company would like to get known for. They treat their customers like royalty… complete with thrones to boot!
Now it’s off to our brief run-through of multi-tasking tips I think will help you a lot. In today’s “wired” world, there’s just too many things one can do at the same time. But as usual, the more balls you juggle the harder it is to let everthing coming up and down in harmony.
So if you’re infront of your PC and just raring to do 10 things at the same time… pause and remember this list ok?
1. Don’t leave email sitting in your in box.
2. Admit multitasking is bad.
3. Do the most important thing first.
4. Check your email on a schedule.
5. Keep web site addresses organized.
6. Know when you work best.
7. Think about keystrokes.
8. Make it easy to get started.
9. Organize your to-do list every day.
10. Dare to be slow.