Traveling can be a lot of fun but it is not without its own set of specific problems. The average traveler can experience many discomforts and ailments whilst traveling and while there are many ailments that a small dose of painkillers can fix there are also some very handy natural remedies that you can also try. [Read more…]
Corporate travel may sound like such a cool thing until you find out that corporate travelers have a budget that they need to stick to â€“ and that budget can be quite frugal, at best. This is especially true if youâ€™re not a part of top management.
The constant challenge for the average business traveler is how to keep within budget. This can become quite a chore if youâ€™re traveling to a country that is known to be expensive â€“ like Japan or England. But if you know how to handle your budget correctly you can stretch it and come out on top at the end of your trip. Hereâ€™s how to do it: [Read more…]
Nestled along Route 30, one of the most scenic drives in America is the Village of South Walton, a luxury development with some of the best in the Florida Panhandle. Many have yet to experience what the skillfully created area has to offer. The beach is walking distance yet for the more leisurely pursuits, there is a shuttle service that ferries people to and from the area. Feel the luxurious yet friendly atmosphere as you enjoy the sun, beach and surf of Florida.
Enjoy using the many rental properties available, ready to cater to your every need. May it be a weekend getaway or a special moment with that special someone, South Walton is the place to go. Take the family on a trip they’ll never forget with one of the largest pools this side of the world with colored water fountains that produce jets of water at computer controlled fun. The family would surely enjoy the wonderfully crafted condominiums that are loaded with modern life’s amenities.
Take a leisurely walk along scenic beaches to fully see what unspoiled beauty the place has to offer. Live life to the fullest and enjoy with family or with friends as the sun sets and rises giving way to another day of fun filled activities. Sure there are lots of exotic places that can offer more but why travel to far distant lands when within a stone throw’s distance is the beauty of Florida and the Village of South Walton, where the sun sets and rises for a new day of fun in the sun.
I’ve come upon this article by Telegraph regarding silly complaints made by summer/holiday tourists. I had a laugh and would like to share them to you in summary here. I would encourage you though to visit their webpage so you can see the funny pictures too, I’m only sharing their top ten. Here it is:
1. A tourist at a top African game lodge overlooking a waterhole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant, complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel “inadequate”.
2. A woman threatened to call police after claiming that sheâ€™d been locked in by staff. When in fact, she had mistaken the â€œdo not disturbâ€ sign on the back of the door as a warning to remain in the room.
3. “The beach was too sandy.”
4. A guest at a Novotel in Australia complained his soup was too thick and strong. He was inadvertently slurping the gravy at the time.
5. “Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women.”
6. “We bought ‘Ray-Ban’ sunglasses for five euros (Â£3.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were fake.”
7. “No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled.”
8. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England it only took the Americans three hours to get home.”
9. “My fiancÃ© and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
10. “I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends’ three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller.”
Read the rest in this list right here...